Saturday, October 9, 2010

Disney Imagine Create Play Dream

This sign is so cute in a playroom!
It is about 3ft X 6ft The colors are Red & Blue with yellow stars & red flowers.

You will receive all the pieces & then you decide how you want the words spaced. It's designed to be flexible for any size wall. Each word is about
6" X 12". The Disney word is 12X24"

This really brightens up the room!
It's so cute!

Only $40!

Vinyl is the best for decorating! It Looks better than paint! It's removable without damaging walls. It has a glossy finish. Easy to remove when you need a change.
Just heat it up with a blow dryer & peel off. But don't worry it's Strong enough to hold up to kids. Trust me I have 7 and they haven't hurt any of my vinyl! It's very durable, unlike wall paper, stickers & those peel & stick things. This stuff is great!
You'll be very happy with it! I have been.

If you want different colors please let me know. I have blues, greens, reds, purples, pink and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment